Dr. Harvey Katz
Dr. Katz received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from the State University of New York Stony Brook. He then completed his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He continued his post graduate training there, specializing in podiatric medicine and surgery.
Dr. Katz is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Podiatric Primary Medicine. He is the assistant director of podiatry at Mercy Medical Center and a member in good standing with the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr. Katz also continues to treat competitive athletes by specializing in sports medicine and podiatric surgery. With over 25 years experience, Dr. Katz has been a leader as a surgeon in reconstructive and corrective surgery.
- Board of Directors at Gramercy Surgery Center
- Consultant at Hudson Valley Rehabilitation and Extended Care Center
- Downtown Alliance Group
- Nassau County Medical Reserve Corps
- Co-Director, Department of Podiatry at Mercy Medical Center
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Podiatric Primary Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association