Dr. Barry Katzman
As a podiatrist, Dr. Barry Katzman specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the foot, ankle, and lower leg. Podiatrists have expertise in orthopedics, radiography, sports medicine, dermatology, and surgery. Dr. Katzman is often consulted for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, diabetic foot care
, arthritic foot care, wound healing, ankle injuries
, bunions, hammertoes, calluses, corns, neuromas, running and general sports-related injuries, orthotics, and toe deformities.
- The American University, Washington, D.C. B.S., 1977
- New York University, New York City, NY. GSAS, 1977-1978
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York City, NY. D.P.M., 1983
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Preceptorship, 1983-1984
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certification in Podiatric Orthopedics, 1993
error: Content is protected !!